- Getting Prepared for Christmas – Q&ABlack Friday week marks the beginning of the festive season in earnest, but as …
- Penn Elcom Global Parcel Theft Report Makes HeadlinesParcel theft is on the rise as more than a billion packages are lost or stolen globally in just 12 months, discovered in our specially commissioned report.
- How to run a small e-commerce business successfully: Case Study – Downcast ApparelAs supporters of small e-commerce enterprises, we were intrigued to see how Darcy and Nixx, the founders of Downcast Apparel, have managed a small e-commerce business so efficiently.
- How to offer parcel collection and returns services efficiently for your convenience storeThere are many advantages of offering Pick Up Drop Off parcel services within your convenience store, which together drive increased footfall and sales and an improved bottom line.
- Tips and tricks for managing a small e-commerce business – case study: Green Planet PaperAt Penn Parcel Box we are big supporters of all small e-commerce enterprises and with the demand for more sustainable products on the rise, we felt it was imperative to interview Maddy Bishop, owner of the fabulous Green Planet Paper. We hear her tips and tricks for managing a small e-commerce business successfully.
- Offer an innovative new product that solves a major headache for your garden centre and DIY store customersAs footfall picks up in garden centres and DIY stores, we have the perfect product to solve a major headache for your customers, with a stylish solution that will enhance any home.
- How to stop your e-commerce business taking over your homeTo help you establish a better work-life balance, we’ve pulled together our top tips and tricks to keep your e-commerce business growing without drowning in it.
- Tips to reduce e-commerce returnsThere are many bugbears when running your own e-commerce business and one of the top ones must be dealing with returns! Read on for tips on how to reduce your time spent processing returns, to free up your time for the fun stuff, and the activities that make you money!
- Why the Penn Parcel Box is the perfect solution to parcel woes at your marinaDoes it feel like you’re being swamped by parcel deliveries to berth holders at your marina? It’s probably because you are! According to one report, e-commerce is predicted to contribute to 53% of total retail sales in the UK by 2029! So, with the rise of online shopping showing no signs of slowing, you need a smart solution to enable you to manage parcel deliveries for your residents and berth-holders. Fortunately, there’s a weather-resistant, secure answer to headaches caused by missed deliveries, impatient or ill-informed couriers and lost, stolen or damaged parcels. What’s more, it will also free your time, so you can get on with running your marina. Meet the Penn Parcel Box .
- We don’t send letters anymore, so why are we still building houses with letter boxes?Letterboxes are a great solution for letters – but hopeless for parcels. With letter deliveries falling and parcel volumes – and parcel thefts – growing year on year, why are we still designing homes and commercial buildings with letter boxes? And how can we better-equip new builds for the shift in online shopping habits?
- Garden centres: the product your customers are looking for this SpringThe long Easter weekend is traditionally one of the busiest of the year for garden centres. As footfall picks up again, it’s a great time to bring new, innovative products to your customers that will enhance their home – and their lifestyle. Products that look great and solve a problem make a savvy addition to any product range. Hello, Penn Parcel Box!
- April showers are on their way: here’s how to keep your online deliveries dryHow can you ensure your online deliveries aren’t ruined by the unpredictable elements? Our tips will help prevent your online purchases getting soggy before you get to enjoy them…
- 5 Essential must-haves to prepare your e-commerce business for EasterApart from the pleasures of being able to eat as much chocolate as you want without feeling guilty, Easter is also a great time for e-commerce businesses as purchases typically soar.
- Managing deliveries at your electrical supplies businessIf you’re a business with a lot of supplies, taking receipt of them, checking them and then managing them is an inevitable part of your business operations. Our top tips will help you reduce the time and money you spend on managing deliveries so you can improve efficiency – and your bottom line.
- Creating a great experience for your e-commerce clothing customersHow do you maximise the sales in such a competitive market place? We discuss ways to create the best experience for your e-commerce clothing customers to secure loyalty and repeat business.
- How to ensure your e-commerce business maximises on Mother’s Day sales this yearMother’s Day kicks off the season of fun and celebrations and it’s important to make sure your business is optimised to maximise the opportunity. Our tips will help you recalibrate your e-commerce business to make the most of everyone’s desire to spoil their Mum!
- Convenience stores – how to offer parcel collection and returns services efficientlyIf you’re still considering whether becoming a PUDO hub will be a benefit or a burden for your convenience store, we’ve weighed up the pros and cons for you, and how to offer this service efficiently, so it doesn’t take over your store.
- E-commerce success tips – case study: Half Baked Cookie CoWe spoke to Amber Johnson, owner of the brilliant Half Baked Cookie Co, a unique home-delivery baking business based in Kent, England
- How to stop Valentine’s deliveries swamping your receptionIf Cupid is working overtime in your office, factory, hotel or serviced offices, your reception staff may find they get little work done, and end up swamped under endless packages. So, what’s the solution to keeping the love alive without it taking over your business operations?
- Keep on top of Valentine’s Day demand in your e-commerce businessAs the madness of the Christmas season begins to recede, another key sales season for e-commerce businesses is fast emerging. Valentine’s Day is a vital trading period for many e-commerce businesses, so how do you cope with the rise in demand in your e-commerce business and all those secret admirers’ gift deliveries?
- 4 ways that construction can help deliver on COP26 targetsAs construction makes up a large and vital share of infrastructure around the globe, finding new methods to bring down carbon emissions in the trade, as well as the ongoing environmental footprint of buildings, could have a significant impact on reaching net zero targets. Here are a few ways that the construction industry can help to deliver on COP26 targets.
- Protect your e-commerce clothing deliveries from the elementsBeing a clothing e-commerce business owner can be equally rewarding and tiring! You may already be struggling to cope with demand and deliveries, but you are only set to get busier: it’s predicted that the global fashion e-commerce market will grow by 50% to 2.25 trillion dollars by 2025!
- How to make your new start-up e-commerce business more efficientNew Year is the time of new beginnings. If you’ve decided that this is the year to fulfil your dream of becoming your own boss by starting your own e-commerce business, our tips will help you get off to a flying start.
- Managing Christmas gift returns efficiently in your business as you plan for 2022How do you manage returns efficiently when you’re trying to get ready for the commercial year ahead, and your planning is probably already on Valentine’s, Mother’s Day, Easter, and those other key peak shopping periods?
- Fake ‘missed parcel’ text messages: How to avoid scamsBeing able to track your parcel has been a useful feature for many years now. Sadly, the reliance we have on technology has paved the way for cybercriminals to advantage in more ways and through more devices…
- Online Christmas shopping – how to stop your serviced office staff being swamped by deliveries for your tenant clientsFind out more about the impact that constant parcel deliveries may have on your serviced office business and some solutions to this common modern problem.
- Managing deliveries efficiently within your business at peak seasonal timesIf you’re a business that receives a lot of supplies, taking receipt of deliveries …
- How to keep your head above water during the Christmas online shopping period in your E-Commerce businessAs an e-commerce business owner, you are aware of the demands which the Christmas …
- The secure solution for online deliveriesWith online shopping becoming more and more popular, it’s now part of every day life to expect a missed delivery card through your door. But not anymore…
Find out more about our product range
Including how the Penn Parcel Box works, the benefits to you and how easy it is to install…
Penn Parcel Boxes are original products made by Penn Elcom, a global, British manufacturer of steel-based products…
We’ve gathered some of the most frequently asked questions in one place so check here if you there’s anything you want to know about Penn Parcel Box
Never miss another delivery
Perfect for homes, apartment buildings, small businesses and larger companies.